cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If my info stays the same how can the score be different?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If my info stays the same how can the score be different?

jaguls66 wrote:

"Is this BOBKELLY in disguise?"

You're not the only person to suspect this.

Message 21 of 37
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Any relation to FICO_Guy?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 22 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

PosterBob, as a programmer, which would you find more helpful if someone had a problem with a piece of software you wrote:

1) "Your program is a lousy piece of #@#$^* and it crashes on me!"

2) "I was running BobWare Version 3.2 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 behind a Norton firewall on my Athlon 2600 with an Nvidia GeForce 5600 when it locked up and gave me Error Code 236."

If you want us to help you, you need to provide specific information and not jump to conclusions.
Message 23 of 37
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
PosterBob, as a programmer, which would you find more helpful if someone had a problem with a piece of software you wrote:

1) "Your program is a lousy piece of #@#$^* and it crashes on me!"

2) "I was running BobWare Version 3.2 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 behind a Norton firewall on my Athlon 2600 with an Nvidia GeForce 5600 when it locked up and gave me Error Code 236."

If you want us to help you, you need to provide specific information and not jump to conclusions.

Your theory is flawed as we are talking about a Microsoft operating system. Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:

Your theory is flawed as we are talking about a Microsoft operating system. Smiley Happy

Oh, no, I thought FICO was Mac-based.  I was looking forward to being the first in my town to get the iFICO when it hits the retail market -- it's a phone, camera, video, TV, and delivers real-time real FICO scores 24/7!
Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like I said before you are clouding the issue. Not one of you could possibly know what happened the day my reports were created. I was stating the question as a given because people know this happens all the time. If you don't agree the rest of the post is irrelevant. If you are willing to accept the fact that it does happen quite frequently then the rest of the post will become clear.
Have there ever been any bugs in the programs that create the score and if so when they are discovered does Fair Isaac go back and inform the people affected to let them know? Are the lenders etc. informed that the score pulled last week could be wrong because a bug has now been discovered? The amount of damage done to people can be severe and is not I repeat not something for you to make fun of.
I have worked for major brokerage firms on wall st and when anything was discovered on any document that went to a client we would immediatly inform the customer of the error correct the problem and resend the corrected version. This was required by law. If it wasn't it is still good business practices
The question is not strange, I am not kelly, If you don't have a valid answer answer don't answer at all.
The other forums being rough does not excuse the rudeness on this one.
Gentlemen and ladies Grow up. 

Message Edited by posterbob on 07-05-2007 03:39 PM
Message 26 of 37
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

posterbob wrote:

Gentlemen and ladies Grow up. 

ROFL to the nth degre  Smiley Very Happy
Message 27 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no idea what ROLF means but if it is another sarcastic reply go read your personal messages.
Message 28 of 37
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

posterbob wrote:
I have no idea what ROLF means but if it is another sarcastic reply go read your personal messages.

Rolf is someone's name.

ROFL is Rolling On the Floor Laughing  Smiley Happy

And I have read all my PMs  Smiley Very Happy
Message 29 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

posterbob wrote:
Not one of you could possibly know what happened the day my reports were created. I was stating the question as a given because people know this happens all the time.

Whoa. PB has people? How'd he get people? I want people. Did anyone else people when they bought ScoreWatch?

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.