cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you Dispute with CRA, and they don't varify...

tag
kamila7
Contributor

If you Dispute with CRA, and they don't varify...

Experian said they would delete two of my collection accounts, from Asset Acceptance because they did not verify, still had 2 weeks to do so.  I just wandered if Asset could ever come back and put them on my report again.  They are not mine, which I did DV for one but other is still within SOL so I was going to wait to DV.  But if the CRA already took it off should I be ok?

Thank You Guys, You have great support through this process, even though I am just beginning!! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If you Dispute with CRA, and they don't varify...

kamila7 wrote:
Experian said they would delete two of my collection accounts, from Asset Acceptance because they did not verify, still had 2 weeks to do so.  I just wandered if Asset could ever come back and put them on my report again.  They are not mine, which I did DV for one but other is still within SOL so I was going to wait to DV.  But if the CRA already took it off should I be ok?

Thank You Guys, You have great support through this process, even though I am just beginning!! Smiley Happy

I am a bit confused. You say EX deleted them, but Asset still has 2 weeks left to answer the DV? Did you dispute to EX before Asset was given the 30 days to answer your DV?

If EX deleted them, then they are required to notify you within 5 day's of re-insertion.

Asset can still attempt to collect, even though EX deleted it. Keep the hard copies of your reports just in case you need them down the road. You will be glad you did.

And is Asset reporting to TU and EQ?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.