cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you can check items on your dispute report?

tag
kchui1028
Contributor

If you can check items on your dispute report?

Take experian dispute report, which basically have the latest updates of all your disputes, good standing accounts, negative items and most recent inq. and updated real-time.

Why should i buy new Exp CR when there's not even a FICO score there?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If you can check items on your dispute report?

@kchui1028 wrote:

Take experian dispute report, which basically have the latest updates of all your disputes, good standing accounts, negative items and most recent inq. and updated real-time.

Why should i buy new Exp CR when there's not even a FICO score there?

I think you answered your own question, you shouldn't. I use FreeCreditReport to monitor my EX report and I pay no attention to the "Plus" score which is 781.

I'm not real sure what you're asking here, but I would not buy a report from EX just for the score, you'll get a "Plus" or "Vantage" score which is worthless, however if you want to know whats on your EX report you will either have to purchase a report from EX or get yourself an EX credit monitoring service.

Best of Luck!!

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: If you can check items on your dispute report?

CRs are necessary to review the items of information that affect your credit score. They are the data behind the score, and in my opinion, are more important than the resulting score.

Commercial credit reports never include all information in your credit file.  If there is any information that you seek that is not included in a commercial credit report that you receive (DOFD and who reported it is a common item), you are entitled, under FCRA 609(a)(1) to write the CRA directly, and for a fee, which is currently $10.50 (FCRA 612(f)), you can request and receive ANY information reported to your credit file,  Sometimes even commercial credit reports arent enough.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.