Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imagine Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Imagine Visa

Anyone familiar with these guys? Horror stories? Good Stories?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Imagine Visa

Sorry, haven't heard of them, but when I saw the title of your post, all I could hear in my head was John Lennon singing "Imagine there's no Visa ..." Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

ROFLMAO
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

not rolling on the floor, but am LMAO, I needed that.
Message 4 of 12
Boswd
Valued Contributor

I just checked them out  STAY AWAY  RUN AND HIDE.  $300 credit limit.

$4.95 one time set up account fee ( auto payment plan required)
$150  Annual Fee ( from how I read it, deducted on account activation leaving you with an initial $150 Credit limit to start)
$119.4  annual maintenance fee (billed at $9.95/p. month)   Bringing your starting credit limit to $140 before you even receive the card.

It's one of the worst I've seen.      A secured card is a MUCH better option, if this is your only choice. 

If you can't get an unsecured card (sub-prime) from a reputable institution  GO secured.   These fees aren't not worth it just have the status of unsecured, it would be a horrible financial move.  

Go to BoA or Orchard Bank.  Those two have the best options for both unsecured (sub-prime) and secured.    Bank of America is a little better because of lower annual fees and no application fees and has a better rep for graduating,  but Orchard is no slouch either. 
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically, "imagine" the disaster you'll find your self in if you get this card!

cheesy.....but I couldn't help it.
Message 6 of 12
Boswd
Valued Contributor

What cards have you applied for and been turned down for recently and what cards that have been recomened haven't you applied for yet?
Message 7 of 12
Cory
Established Contributor

This card, Imagine Visa, Salute Visa and Tribute Mastercard are the most worst card I ever seen.

I sent their pre-approval envelope put the shredded pieces in it and mailed it to them with a little note stating, "are you kidding" why would I pay you these kind of fees....

Cory
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hehehe!! Cory, you're a rockstar!!!

Message 9 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

masdeocho wrote:
Sorry, haven't heard of them, but when I saw the title of your post, all I could hear in my head was John Lennon singing "Imagine there's no Visa ..." Smiley Very Happy

Me too  Smiley Very Happy

And the mind boggles......
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.