Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impatients

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impatients

Simply, I do not have the patience to repair my credit properly. I ended up paying 50% of the CA debt when it was a month away from the SOL running out and it falling off me credit. I feel like I got took on that one and then I turned around and paid another old collection in full without any negotiations for anything in my CR.

At this point, I'm almost willing to pay someone else to be patient and send letters. I just can't understand how I continually make rash decisions even when I know I shouldn't jump into this without doing more research.

I was wondering if any of you are also as impatient as I.. There might be a connection to instant gratification and bad credit....
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Impatients

That is how I got into 70k worth of CC debt, and got left at the altar.  It took me 5 years to get clean.  During that time some people advised me to try a quick fix like BK.  I am so glad I did the DMP route and didnt.

The 5 years seemed like an eternity but I suck it out.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.