Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improving Credit Score and Applying for Personal/Business Credit Advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Improving Credit Score and Applying for Personal/Business Credit Advice

Goal 1, Get Persoanl Credit to to above 700, Apply for CSR and/or Amex Plat

I currently have a personal credit score of 624 TU, 656 EQ with a balance of $5000 on a CSP(my only card currently) with 17% total utilaiztion according to chase credit calc I my score can go up to around 720 if I pay off my balance which I plan to do in the next few days. How long would that payment take to reflect upon my credit score? 

Goal 2, Get Approved for Chase Ink Bussiness Preffered and Costco Citi through Business Credit

I recently established my photography business as and LLC and filing as an SCorp. Also still waiting on my Duns number. I will open a Chase checking/savings under business name. I'm still in process of trying to build business credit, hoping to get at least 50k limit with the Chase

So my question is which is the best way to proceed to securing the these cards succesfully, my first post on the site so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong area, and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.