Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Garden For A Couple Years Now !

tag
silkysean
Regular Contributor

In the Garden For A Couple Years Now !

To the garden I go from here on out and I'm serious no more credit or applications.Got all the cards I wanted except Discover but I will wait until Bk7 falls off in late 2019 when everything is all clean,Will focus on growing limits with Barclays sits at  $15,500,Cap1 venture one $13,500,Cap1 Quick Silver Vs $9,500,Amex Blue Cask Everyday $10,000,Amex Simply Business hidden from personal $18,000.Spark Business $4,800 really don't use a lot since low and reports on personal but keeping for now since 2nd oldest account.Jared $14,000 me and wife use and charge a lot love the jewelry,Michaels $4,000.Cap 1 auto loan $20,000 owe $11,890.Wife cap 1 $26,000 owe $19,000.Plus mutilpe investment accounts.So we are fine and will only grow profiles no more credit no matter what.She too has a couple of high credit card SL and maintain ok,So I still will be on here but won't be apping and we are serious no need to.Have gotten our scores to both join 700 club for all 3 bureaus.So missions are accomplished and it feels Great.Any and everything is possible with dedication and hard work.I wish everyone there wishes and to continue on there own personal Journey and remember everybody's profile is different ! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In the Garden For A Couple Years Now !

Now you just need a large dose of patience!

Message 2 of 3
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Re: In the Garden For A Couple Years Now !

@Anonymous wrote:

Now you just need a large dose of patience!

Lol you are correct this I will learn to do I did it for almost 6 years before so don't think 3 will be a issue !

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.