Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect CA address on CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incorrect CA address on CR

First, let me thank all of the the posters and respondents. It's all Excellent information! I have a couple of items that went to a CA that was PIF a long time ago. The CA reported it as PIF. I sent GW CMRRR to the address listed in the EQ CR. I just received a "RTS Invalid Forwarding Address" notification. In the forum I had seen an excerpt from the FRCA dealing with accuracy reporting. Could someone link it for me. I'm ready to fax EQ for removal. On another note I had been trying to get Verizon to delete incorrect info for years and after a PFB. I received this response: "Verizon Wireless has submitted an amendment to the credit bureaus requesting that the reference to the paid charge off for your Verizon Wireless account be deleted from your credit report. A letter will be mailed to you confirming that an amendment has been sent to credit bureaus. Please keep in mind that it may take the credit bureaus a few weeks to update their report. However, the letter that you will receive can be used to show a creditor that an amendment is pending. Verizon Wireless considers your concern to be now be resolved." XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX Verizon Wireless West Area Executive Relations Fax: (949) 286-7570 Smiley Happy)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
joinme
Contributor

Re: Incorrect CA address on CR

I also received a RTS CMRR I sent to a CA incorrect Address need info on what to do next-ANS
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.