Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis - Any Surprises?

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: Innovis - Any Surprises?

Well, I just sent off a letter requesting my free "Full Disclosure Report", so we will see what is on it.

I am sure they do not call themselves a CRA, because there is probably a lot more regulations being a CRA.  It makes me wonder if they are under any of the FCRA regulations.  Could be a pain in the disputing process.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually in their own info they say they are a CRA and subject to FCRA.... I downloaded it for posterity.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep just got my copy of my innovis file and BOY was I surprised.  Not sure where they get their info but I have a bad account for a card I never had.  Called the issuer and they shrug their shoulders and say dispute it.  Had a company called CBCS pulling a dialiy inquiry and I mean HARD (22 in one month) called them up and was like WTH?  Innovis says they are a collection and skiptracing company since they don't have anything on me I asked why they were letting ANYONE pull a credit file on a daily basis regardless of why.  IF they were tracing me did they think I moved on a daily basis when the phone number and address were the same each and every time? They said they would remove.

Check your innovis report  people.  Luckily it was the only people that were inq that particular report.
Message 23 of 24
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I just requested my report today and expect to receive it in 6-10 days. I will update once I review it.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.