Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

Innovis Credit Report

Just received it today. It only reports my mortgage and my two credit card accounts. No payment history. It does not even have my oldest account information. I am wondering which lenders are using Innovis reports...:smileysurprised:

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Innovis Credit Report

DigitalArk wrote:

...I am wondering which lenders are using Innovis reports...:smileysurprised:

Out of the dozens and dozens of apps in the last several years, Innovis was never mentioned. Even after jumping into the realm of credit and applying, I too ordered my Innovis report. There was only one inquiry. Only 20% of my TLs reported.

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

I just received my ChexSystems credit report. There is no data on their file except my personal information. :smileysurprised:

guiness56

DigitalArk wrote:

I just received my ChexSystems credit report. There is no data on their file except my personal information. :smileysurprised:

ChexSystems is only for bank accounts gone south, account abuse that sort of thing.  If you never had anything like that there won't be anything on your report.  Some banks don't use them and ChexSystems deletes after 5 years.

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

Thank you! How about Early Warning Services?

guiness56

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}