Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis Credit Report

tag
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Innovis Credit Report

In one of my previous communication with BofA, they mentioned about Innovis credit report. So i went to their site and ordered a copy of my annualcredit report. It dont even have half of my accounts, it has my bofa, target and alliant accounts only. Curious anyone pulled their Innovis report ? Are there any chance they become the 4th bureau?

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Innovis Credit Report

Pulled mine two weeks ago and it had all my creditors and other information besides. How many credit bureaus do we have to monitor?
Message 2 of 24
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Did you see chase, discover, amex in your report?

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Oh, don't have an AX.
Message 4 of 24
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes. Oh, don't have an AX.

Interesting! Now I am wondering why my chase , discover TLs are not reportedSmiley Indifferent

bigger question is do I really need to go behind the creditors to fix this?

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know today we have Equifax, Experian, Trans Union, Innovis, LexisNexis and ChexSystems. Until I got through working them all over they did not all match. Truth, if it were not for myfico.com I did not know they even all existed. It seems to not have affected my credit or insurance. However, I decided to get after all six and reporting the same. It took three and half months but I got it done. Doubt it is that important. Many kinds of insurance for auto and home seem to like LexisNexis and banks pull ChexSystems when opening new accounts (sometimes) so I figured what the heck I would update all of them.
Message 6 of 24
Cstone87
New Contributor

anyone pulled ARS, LSI, Credco, IDA, Accurint, or NETCU?

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 7 of 24
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@Cstone87 wrote:

anyone pulled ARS, LSI, Credco, IDA, Accurint, or NETCU?

What are these ?

Message 8 of 24
Cstone87
New Contributor

Advanced Resolution Service is a Visa owned CRA that keeps track of every application you make for a Visa Card. They store your IP address, the location of where you applied, etc. You can request your report, and freeze it for free (Chase and US Bank love to pull it) by writing to 5005 Rockside Road, Suite 600 Independence, OH 44131

You can call them at 8003928911

IDA Also specializes in some sort of algorithm but has a plethora of personal data, like LN. You can write or fax them at

1.  A written request with signature that includes the following information:

•  First name, middle name, last name, suffix (if applicable)
  • Current address including ZIP code
  • Current phone number with area code
  • Social Security number
  • Date of birth (month, date and year)

2.  Copies of at least two of the verification documents listed below that substantiate the personal information that you provide as listed in Step 1:

• Current state-issued driver's license or other current Government issued identification (such as a passport)
  • Recent  cable, utility or phone statement, produced 60 days ago or less
  • Social Security card
  • Birth certificate
  • U.S. passport picture page
  • Alien registration card
  • Voided personal check with your current preprinted address

Send your request to us at:

Secured fax:
(858) 312-6275

Or

Postal mail:
IDA, Inc. Consumer Office
P. O. Box 503793
San Diego, CA  92150

Lakeside is the ARS for Mastercard, they have the exact same address so it seems ridiculous but you will have to write two letters one to ARS the other to Lakeside.

Credco, mostly used in Mortgage Applications but also now used in other proprietary systems, its thought that AMEX and Chase use a sophisticated algorithm that runs  data through specific medians of cardholders. Thus those you end up getting flagged for review. The CFPB, has warned these "speciality" CRAs to issue annual reports when the consumer rquest. I strongly urge everyone do so. Half of your most inimiate and private matters are on the systems.Consumer Assistance
(800) 637-2422-Corelogic/Credco explain you want your FULL FILE DISCLOSURE.

Axciom is the most nefarious of them all. They have more data then LN, they will send you a report if you verify through a check signed void with your current address. You can write them. You must separately mail your $5.00 personal check, made payable to Acxiom at the following address:
Acxiom
Consumer Advocate
CWY0302-1
P.O. Box 2000
Conway, AR 72033

The list is long......Teletrack, Certgy, Teletrack, EzFund, etc. New ones pop up. The CFPB list each of them every year.

Hope this helps request away

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 9 of 24
Cstone87
New Contributor

http://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/201207_cfpb_list_consumer-reporting-agencies.pdf

That is the master list of speciality agencies from the United States Government-Consumer Financial Protection Bureau/Who's enforcement power lies in the Justice Department (USDOJ) who has sued and continues to do so, companies and entities that do not comply with CFPB rules or Dodd-Frank.

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.