Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis Credit Report

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Innovis Credit Report

Bookmarked this thread, had already ordered my innovis report (chexsystems should be clean).

Was going to do the ars/Ida thing, didn't know about lakeside, wouldn't the same phone number work for the same address? Shall find out.

Though axiom owns ars (they come up together in google searches). Pretty easy to call chexsystems and see if they have anything on file (I did that a few years ago.

Is teletrac the same thing as telecheck? I'll get to all of them eventually. I love how many (like ars) suggest they don't have to comply with the 7 year rule. Think capital one uses these guys too. I know they use innovis, since they told me they report to innovis.
Signature needs updating
Message 11 of 24
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you! Ordered this just now.
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unreal. How does a person keep everyone up to date?
Message 13 of 24
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

So I sent a SM to chase and they said they report to TU,EX and EQ and ask me to check my credit reports from each bureau, looks they wont report to Innovis Smiley Sad

@Wanderer : How did you get them to report your chase tradelines ?

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditPlay - all of my creditors reported on their own. Have one that only reports to two bureaus (they have that option). My accounts with Chase hit 2005/2006 for age.
Message 15 of 24
Cstone87
New Contributor

no ARS Is owned by Visa. formally known as ISC. Microbilt and L2 are nefarious too. request copies chase checks L2. Talx request if you have AMEX that is the first income they use. if you misstate likely leads to fr yet no member on myfico addresses nor brings this up. too concerned with approvals banks have producbrinfsts you would be shocked. MIB had every prescription obtained. id request every single one . CFPB has warned and sued them. if they deny Ur report file a complaint with the CFPB! 

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 16 of 24
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Why can't all of the minor CRA's be added to annualcreditreport.com.  It seems to me that would be a much better way for consumers to request their reports.  I am sure the minor CRA's don't want the exposure.  But it is something the CFPB should push for.

Message 17 of 24
Cstone87
New Contributor

They are, and prior to the CFPB consumers had no idea. Because DODD-FRANK gave it considerable power by making it a independent agency within the DOJ and federal reserve. It's rule making is broad. If you preview once and while, hit news, director is hammering the data brokers who say they are FCRA exempt. The CFPB has promised a resolution on the matter soon. With the litany of civil enforcement actions they are busy. Utilize them though, they make the democratization of credit literacy more effective than many "places". They do so appropriately not conjecture or sophistry. get all your reports verify they are accurate and freeze them. No reason in this era of rampant fraud not to.
Too many cards
DOJ
Message 18 of 24
Involver
Valued Contributor

Have ARS, Innovis and IDA reports (and they are now frozen), also Lexisnexis (but could not freeze). Too many opportunities for (mis) information to be bought and sold.
Message 19 of 24
Cstone87
New Contributor

Lexisnexis makes it onerous purposely to freeze/opt out : write them a short letter explaining the data breaches and feel having it unlocked is a entendre and actually promotes misuse of your information. Write it if they don't comply file a CFPB complaint they are dying for more data miners who sent consumers away. Collectively things can be changed.

Too many cards
DOJ
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.