Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis??

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Innovis??

on a couple occasions I've heard about inquiries based in my innings report. I finally understand this is a credit bureau as well. Do they use fico scores? I ordered my report. What should I expect?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Re: Innovis??

I ordered my report but didn't receive a score with it. Not sure if you can request one. I did place a freeze on my file with them, just as I was able to do with the other bureaus.
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Innovis does not receive routine reporting on consumer accounts like the big-3.

They primarily deal in business services.

Consumers can generally disregard them, but it is prudent to get one report from them to check its accuracy.

However, that is not to say that they are not a major player in the credit reporting arena.

They are the fourth CRA that compises the Metor 2 Format Team that produces and revises the joint credit reporting manual used by each of the Big-4.

They do not offer FICO scoring, as they do not include a broad range of consumer account data.

They are also not a participant in offering their free annual reports via annualcreditreport.com, so you must order your reports directly from them.

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

I finally understand this is a credit bureau as well. Do they use fico scores?

Bureaus don't use scores.  The collect and provide data.  Scores are generated based on data reported by burueaus by to my knowledge FICO only generates scores based on data from the 3 majors.

@taxi818 wrote:

What should I expect?

No idea.  The whole point of ordering your report is to determine what's actually in there.  What a given bureau may or may not have can vary from person to person.  My wife, for example, had a massive report from LexisNexis while mine was much thinner.

We recently pulled our Innovis reports as well but I don't recall seeing much in them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.