cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inq from Transunion.com but not Credit Monitoring Service?

tag
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Inq from Transunion.com but not Credit Monitoring Service?

I checked out my CR on Transunion.com and noticed a Hard Inquiry dated 2/25/08 from a CA called "Diversified Consultants". However, this doesn't show up at all using PrivacyMatters. Usually when I apply for credit, it shows up instantly with PrivacyMatters.

Has anybody else had this happen, where it doesn't show up with the Monitoring Service but it does show up at the CRA's direct report? I don't know which one to believe Smiley Happy

As for the collection, I haven't received anything in the mail and I have no idea who they are, so it'll be interesting if something arrives over the next week or so.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inq from Transunion.com but not Credit Monitoring Service?

I have 2 Hards in EQ that only show when I pull directly from EQ-
TC did not show them, myFICo does not show them, Credit Secure does not show them-

I am not going to do anything about mine-

I however would consider sending a DV to yours-
or at least have one written up and ready to go.

SanFranMatt wrote:
I checked out my CR on Transunion.com and noticed a Hard Inquiry dated 2/25/08 from a CA called "Diversified Consultants". However, this doesn't show up at all using PrivacyMatters. Usually when I apply for credit, it shows up instantly with PrivacyMatters.

Has anybody else had this happen, where it doesn't show up with the Monitoring Service but it does show up at the CRA's direct report? I don't know which one to believe Smiley Happy

As for the collection, I haven't received anything in the mail and I have no idea who they are, so it'll be interesting if something arrives over the next week or so.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inq from Transunion.com but not Credit Monitoring Service?

Out of Jacksonville, FL.

They have a banner on their screen "DCI welcomes Sprint/Nextel partners"  Sounds like they maybe just acquired some Sprint/Nextel accounts.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.