Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquires fell off?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquires fell off?

Earlier this month I had 11 inquires on my Trans-union report. I now have three. Only two of them were scheduled to fall off. And I didn't dispute any of them.

I know at least three of them were Citi. But there was also one from Cap One that fell off. They pull from all three and it's still on the other two.

I'm not complaining or anything, but does anyone have any clue what's up with this? Are they going to randomly pop back on next week or something? It's been about a week and the Cap1 just fell of within the last few days.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Re: Inquires fell off?

Happened to me too, not that many haha, but I went from like 4 or so, to 1.  The ones I lost were primarily associated with state childrens insurance so I thought maybe they'd just been recoded
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm! well that's so weird! Most of them weren't even six months old. I am happy but so confused at the same time. From 11 to 3. It's just weird.
Message 3 of 10
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I had the same results, many inquires just disappeared.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

search for anything about true credit cancelling customers and i think you may find an explanation.

if it goes anymore in depth i think you will find it won't be long before a mod locks the thread down.

Message 5 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

dnm45227 wrote:
search for anything about true credit cancelling customers and i think you may find an explanation.

if it goes anymore in depth i think you will find it won't be long before a mod locks the thread down.

ha! you guessed right!Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 10
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:

That thread is waaaaaaaaaaay too long for me to pretend I'm going to read it this early in the AM, but I'm gonne be mighty angry if this means they're about to cancel me
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm confused!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ladedahme wrote:
I'm confused!

But shhh, it's a good thing. It will be ok.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found the forum! Now that is interesting!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.