Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquiries

I recently applied for a mortgage and was supposed to go with one lender, but later decided to go with another. The broker was supposed to withdraw my application and I moved forward with the other lender. Two I got a notification that this other lender has continued to pull my scores (twice) after I had withdrawn from using them. I understand that pulls from mortgage companies within a 30 day period count as one, but I am coming up on my 30 day and I don't understand why they continue to pull my scores - only to find out who I chose to go with instead.

Can I get them to stop?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Inquiries

Ooooh non authorized inqs!  You might be able to get some cash outta that.  Read this thread, but I'm going to defer to a super contributor for the final verdict.

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 07-04-2007 11:38 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Inquiries

This one could be tough to prove considering you did actually apply. Doesn't matter who you went with.  
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.