Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inside info on Chase and Toyota?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inside info on Chase and Toyota?

While I was in school, I was broke and became behind on payments.  I missed some payments on my auto loan through Toyota.  All payments are now caught up.  My balance today is $3,000 (out of a $13,000 loan). Also, I became late on my Chase Manhattan card.  They closed it, but still on the debt.  I honestly believe that Chase breached the contact.  Also, while in collections, Chase breached the Fair Collections Act on several occassions.  When the account was closed, I owed about $800, they are now reporting that I owe $2,000.

I want to buy a car soon and want to have these issues cleared up.  I'd like to PFD w/ Chase (but still have it appear as an acct closed by me) and send a GW letter to Toyota.  Anyone have any luck w/ these two?  Any advice?  Any angle that seems to work the best?  Any address or email that works best?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inside info on Chase and Toyota?

dannon025 wrote:
While I was in school, I was broke and became behind on payments.  I missed some payments on my auto loan through Toyota.  All payments are now caught up.  My balance today is $3,000 (out of a $13,000 loan). Also, I became late on my Chase Manhattan card.  They closed it, but still on the debt.  I honestly believe that Chase breached the contact.  Also, while in collections, Chase breached the Fair Collections Act on several occassions.  When the account was closed, I owed about $800, they are now reporting that I owe $2,000.

I want to buy a car soon and want to have these issues cleared up.  I'd like to PFD w/ Chase (but still have it appear as an acct closed by me) and send a GW letter to Toyota.  Anyone have any luck w/ these two?  Any advice?  Any angle that seems to work the best?  Any address or email that works best?

Thanks.

What is the DOFD/DOLA on chase? What is your SOL?

You should dispute chase....if they verify   then send them the OC letter CMRRR  

Send the GW to toyota.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inside info on Chase and Toyota?

Bump.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.