Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrity Fi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrity Fi

Just had an inquiry hit my transunion report on 6/6/09 despite the fact that I haven't applied for any type of credit other than my mortgage. Does anyone know what this company is? I saw several people ask the same question yahoo answers and they all had the same date of 6/6/09, but no one seemed to know why. Should I dispute this inquiry and try and have it removed?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Integrity Fi

There is a Mortgage Company in Colorado - Full Name is Integrity Financial and Mortgage Inc,  they appeared on my FILs credit report - apparently his mortgage was offered to them to buy... they didn't buy it but they still put a pull on his credit - I have yet to succeed in getting it removed.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Integrity Fi

Strange... I'm applying for a mortgage, but my mortgage app. was just sent to underwriting a few days ago. We had filled an application out a month ago for NVR Mortgage, but we were waiting for me to increase my mid score before it was actual submitted.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.