Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting info about Amex re SOL & DOFD

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting info about Amex re SOL & DOFD

BBYGRL wrote:

I would like to do the moral thing and PIF but the rep was so nasty I changed my mind. I'm not so sure I want to deal with them again. I just opened a BofA Amex. Do you think they will cancel it?

I can't say I'd be rushing to pay any card when the CSR was nasty to me either... sorry to hear that.  I wonder if it was not an AMEX rep... some numbers go to the collection agency handling it and that might be the situation even if nothing was being reported from a CA.  Unprofessional and counter productive, whoever it was that you got.

AMEX should not touch your BoA because that card is only co-branded and not directly AMEX, so I really wouldn't worry about it.   Smiley Happy
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.