cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invesitgation Results - Remain - But It is Incorrect - What to do?

tag
Lawlover2
Contributor

Invesitgation Results - Remain - But It is Incorrect - What to do?

I have a cc that I paid in full on August 18.  This is after it charged off and I attempted numerous times for a PFD.  However, they show it as a charge-off and write off and do not show that I paid the balance.  Equifax shows correctly but TU and Exp do not.  Exp sent my results today and they verified the debt but, it is incorrect.  I paid this ($3800) in full.  What should I do?  Please help.  I am so frustrated - it just isn't fair!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wrw0010
New Contributor

Re: Invesitgation Results - Remain - But It is Incorrect - What to do?

Request MOV from Experian. I am convinced they don't even bother to check. They just wait 24 hours and send you a message that they have completed their investigation.
Message 2 of 5
Lawlover2
Contributor

I am fairly new at this credit repair thing and don't know what an MOV is or where to request it?

thanks!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

look for MOV        this is freq.requested thread   has a bunch of info.

Message 4 of 5
Lawlover2
Contributor

One additional question . . . I have other charge-offs that I paid in full and they reflect Paid / Account Closed / Charged Off in the description / explanation line.  This one doesn't!  It just says Account Charged Off but then shows a $0.00.  What do the CRA use for determining my score - if it isn't in the description is that a bad thing? 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.