KTFL

Re: Is Amex Delta Skylines Card feasible with Bankruptcy?

Its actually ok by me, 85.00 AF is kinda high, cause if they did approve me if would have prolly been for 1000.00 limit, my only question about several of these CCC is that they approve people with SEVERAL, I have read up to 5 Charge offs, but not a 7 year old BK. It makes no sense atleast with a BK we went through the proper way to discharge the debt and didnt just not pay it. Anyone have insight into this? Sorry if not posting this question in right spot.
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

I'll try a PFB and see what happens. It's going out today.

I also looked on a few sites for other cards I might be able to get. The CCCU looks possible and they're bk friendly.
KTFL

Yes they are, and VERY friendly from what i hear.   GL to you!
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

KTFL wrote:
Hi all, i am new here but have been reading for awhile, I applied for the Delta and Hilton AMEX and was decline for both because of BK about 7 years ago, I called today and spoke with someone and he said that I was declined for BK period, I asked if there was anyone else i could speak with and he said no. My fico scores are around 700 and my file is clean since BK. Looks like they are not even approving on recon.

Was this BK7 or BK13? And did you BK an AMEX account?
KTFL

BK7 almost 7 years old and I did not BK AMEX. He said they wont approve with a BK, I asked to speak to someone else and he basically said no, it wouldnt do any good.
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

also...how long should i wait before i try applying for CCCU
i just applied for Amex on the 19th

i just don't want to apply and have too many inq in a short time,..i remember getting denied a long time ago because i applied to 2 places within a couple days

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}