Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Cap1 going to give me crap if...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Cap1 going to give me crap if...

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been stuck at $500 CL for CapOne since June of 2002. They don't like me because they make no money off of me because i PIF each month and charge a small amount right before the next statement comes out.

Maybe you should give them a buck or two in finance charges so they can up your credit limit. Could work.... LOL. Every time I call and ask for a CLI w/ them, I get denied. Then I demand for a lower APR and they always approve. Sweet deal!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

To the person who said that they're credit limit has been the same since 2002..call Capital One and ask them to give you a credit increase..if the rep. tells you that you are not approved at this time..tell him/her to tell you to speak to a manager or someone in the financial department. That's what I did and the dude raised my credit limit. I will call in the next six months and get it raised again.

As far as the credit limits not being reported by Cap 1..I asked about that and they said they didn't do it for privacy reasons...but she said she would tell the credit bureaus to report mine...our lines got disconnected so I don't know if they did it or not. But I will check next month.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Let us know how that works out.

BABYPHAT26 wrote: .....

As far as the credit limits not being reported by Cap 1..I asked about that and they said they didn't do it for privacy reasons...but she said she would tell the credit bureaus to report mine...our lines got disconnected so I don't know if they did it or not. But I will check next month.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.