Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Creditcheck Total FAKO??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Creditcheck Total FAKO??

Just want to know if Credit check Total is anything to go by or its just like CK

Please advice.

just pulled my score and Im finding it hard to believe it 

EX 732

EQ 717

TU 754

CK giving me

EQ 645
TU 698

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Creditcheck Total FAKO??

No. CCT shows real FICO scores.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT is your FICO 08 score. CK has a FAKO Vantage score.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny because my EX score from DCU is showing 613

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does DCU specify its fico 8? My TU from cap 1 is not the same as my TU fico 8. I think its their own scoring method based on fico 8 or something like that. Also keep in mind your credit score actually changes almost constantly. But as far as I can tell CCT and myfico show the most reliable fico 8 scores available to us.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The DCU score may be a FICO 2/4/5 score depending on which CRA they use.

Have you pulled a report from MyFICO? They will show your FICO 8 scores as well as your mortgage scores (FICO 2/4/5), your Bank Enhanced scores and your Auto Enhanced scored.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

which of FICO score do I for

FICO® Score 3B Report

FICO® Ultimate 3B??

Message 7 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just want to know if Credit check Total is anything to go by or its just like CK

Please advice. 

You can't just pick one score as the "one to go by".  Different creditors use different scoring models and CRA's.  There are creditors that use the VantageScores provided by CK.  There are creditors that use the FICO's provided by CCT.  There are creditors that use entirely different FICO models not provided by CCT.  See also the Understanding FICO Scoring subforum and it's stickies.

@Anonymous wrote:

just pulled my score and Im finding it hard to believe it  

Based on what?

You cannot use a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by a different model.

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny because my EX score from DCU is showing 613

Again, different scoring model.  The model, the CRA used as a data source and the date of the data used to generate the score can all have an impact on the number generated.

Always make sure you're considering the specific model and CRA.

@Anonymous wrote:
My TU from cap 1 is not the same as my TU fico 8.

CO does not provide a FICO 8.  Their score is a TransUnion New Account score which is not used by any creditor.

@Anonymous wrote:
Also keep in mind your credit score actually changes almost constantly. But as far as I can tell CCT and myfico show the most reliable fico 8 scores available to us.

Score doesn't change constantly.  Scores can change as report data changes.

Additionally, a FICO 8 is a FICO 8.  One cannot be more reliable than another as they're the same model.  Again, keep in mind that not all creditors use FICO 8.

@Anonymous wrote:

which of FICO score do I for

FICO® Score 3B Report

FICO® Ultimate 3B??

Please clarify the question.  Have you looked at the product comparison page?

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.