cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is a quizzle paid subscription worth it?

tag
Nadar
Established Member

Is a quizzle paid subscription worth it?

Hi guys, do you think it is worth getting the monthly subscription for the credit report and score from quizzle? There is a cyber Monday deal for $3.50 per month and I am tempted to get this deal. I am wondering if this report will be any different from credit karma which uses transunion where as quizzle uses Experian.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is a quizzle paid subscription worth it?

@Nadar wrote:

Hi guys, do you think it is worth getting the monthly subscription for the credit report and score from quizzle? There is a cyber Monday deal for $3.50 per month and I am tempted to get this deal. I am wondering if this report will be any different from credit karma which uses transunion where as quizzle uses Experian.

Personally no; I just use Credit Sesame which has the monitoring capability and a monthly full update.

        
Message 2 of 6
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

I think $3.50/mnth for a monthly updated EX report is worth it.  I'm thinking of subscribing at $7/mnth.  Difference between CS and Quizzle is..CS only gives a summary (even a lot more vague than CK)...Quizzle gives you a full credit report as well as an option to dispute.   I monitor with CS, Credit.com, Quizzle (free subscription), and CK.   Quizzle is the only one I know of that gives an actual credit report.   CS is worth the HP alerts, balance changes, and New Accounts...other than that, you're pretty much in the dark.  CK is the best of the free...a little more detailed and updates are more frequent.  ....that's just my opinion. 

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 3 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

I think $3.50/mnth for a monthly updated EX report is worth it.  I'm thinking of subscribing at $7/mnth.  Difference between CS and Quizzle is..CS only gives a summary (even a lot more vague than CK)...Quizzle gives you a full credit report as well as an option to dispute.   I monitor with CS, Credit.com, Quizzle (free subscription), and CK.   Quizzle is the only one I know of that gives an actual credit report.   CS is worth the HP alerts, balance changes, and New Accounts...other than that, you're pretty much in the dark.  CK is the best of the free...a little more detailed and updates are more frequent.  ....that's just my opinion. 

I decided to take an offer for 4$ / month a while back and love it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

I wonder if there's a way to get it for that now?

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 5 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I wonder if there's a way to get it for that now?

Why not send them an email and let them know that you would be interested in that 3.50$ offer from early december........it has worked for me with other services like SW.   All they can say is no ...try it ...good luck !

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.