cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anybody having problem checking the disputes status with EQ?

tag
golo
Frequent Contributor

Is anybody having problem checking the disputes status with EQ?

Hello everyone, i've been having issues with EQ,everytime i receive an email from them about the results of the disputes,it says that you can see the results following the link provided.After you input all the info it just says that you have no pending disputes at this moment and i know i have,ugh.Then i have to call and speak with the reps to know what is the status of the disputes and ask them about why it says that online,needless to say,they have no idea,they keep giving you bogus explanations,it's almost funny,lol.I just wonder if anyone is having the same issues,cause it's been happening for a while.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Cranski
Valued Member

Re: Is anybody having problem checking the disputes status with EQ?

I haven't had that exact problem, but I can tell you the call center operators are useless.

I got charged daily during 4.95 trial service, and kept calling in to get a bunch of made up excuses as to how yes thats us but I don't see it so it isn't us. Don't know why thats happening. Even with BBB they came back with the same stuff till I posted bank transactions, then the company backtracked so fast it was humorus. There is something peculiar though with the lack of training or knowledge their call center operators have. Maybe third party outsourcing.

CS 701, CK 682, Credit.com 719/ TU FICO 666 (DIS 8/12) EU FICO 658 (8/12)
After spree CS 738, CK 684, TU FICO 666 (Dis 8/5)

WF Secured 600Cl (7/11), Discover More 1.5k (8/12), Walmart 150CL(8/12), Cap1 Platinum w/Credit steps($300) (8/12)
Message 2 of 3
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Is anybody having problem checking the disputes status with EQ?

You're going here: https://www.ai.equifax.com/CreditInvestigation/initLoginCheckStatus.action

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.