cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone having issues with updates on Truecredit today?

tag
furkidz3
Regular Contributor

Is anyone having issues with updates on Truecredit today?

I have tried several times to update TC reports and scores and I keep getting information last updated on 4/21/08.
I called customer service (INDIA)!!!!! and they said they would file an investigation into my account and gave me a ref #.  He also said I should try updating again in 48hrs.
I swear, since I signed up for TC I have only updated maybe 5 times in 2 months, so it can't be due to overuse (am I  blacklisted already)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Re: Is anyone having issues with updates on Truecredit today?

thay had problems with their website last week, I couldnt update for 4 days...mabey they are having problems again. I was able to update last night..
Message 2 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Logged on for DW and I about the same time you posted without any problems.
Message 3 of 9
danev2
Established Member

I use the Truecredit site and I cannot find where this update button is..  It's been mentioned before on other posts, I just don't see it. 
I get the emails if I have a "critical" change to my info.  then when I go through the report to find it I never see the actual change they are talking about.
Whats up?

the fico scores they give you are all FACO's and they are way higher than the real ficos. but don't get me started on all that... 

Dane V
the 3 Fs of life:
FACO
FICO
FRUSTRATING
Message 4 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

danev2 wrote:
I use the Truecredit site and I cannot find where this update button is..  It's been mentioned before on other posts, I just don't see it. 
I get the emails if I have a "critical" change to my info.  then when I go through the report to find it I never see the actual change they are talking about.
Whats up?

the fico scores they give you are all FACO's and they are way higher than the real ficos. but don't get me started on all that... 

Dane V
the 3 Fs of life:
FACO
FICO
FRUSTRATING

When you get to the page that shows your report, there is a link on the right hand side that says "Update Report". Click that. After the page loads, click the "update" link.

Sometimes the critical change just involves a balance change, a status change, late change, etc. Sometimes it can be very subtle. I print monthly just so I can have a comparison if there is a hidden change.

Yep, my EX FAKO through TC is 90 points lower than my EX FICO. Scores in TC go up when FICOs go down and sometimes FICOs go up and the FAKOs go down. Advice is bad too.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't been able to update since 21 April also. I called the customer service number (India) and he told me to clear cookies and cache, but did not work. He canceled my account and is supposedly sending me a coupon code  within a day to use to log back in.  We'll see!!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not quite the same question but does anyone know what day of the month is the best to update and view new report from true credit. Thanks credit 08
Message 7 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just pulled my TC's before I saw this post, and everything was OK.

@Anonymous wrote:

Not quite the same question but does anyone know what day of the month is the best to update and view new report from true credit. Thanks credit 08

There's no such thing. It all depends on when your accounts report, and how it takes for them to be posted by all three CRA's.

I have a natural gap between the 23rd or so and 30th of each month when nothing is due to update. Assuming that all three bureaus will do their jog properly, it would make sense to pull on the 29th, hoping that everything up until then had updated. Sometimes it has, sometimes not.

Take a look at the statement dates on all your accounts, or at previous EX and TU reports on TrueCredit, and see if you can find a similar gap at some point during the month.

I pull almost daily anyway, so it's kinda moot with me! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks hauling I was not sure if there was such a thing as a particular day to do so glad you cleared that up for me. As alays thanks a bunch.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.