cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is everything about TRUECREDIT fake and/or wrong?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is everything about TRUECREDIT fake and/or wrong?

I like true credit for the daily pulls. However, how soon do they update their fakos because I had two collection accounts deleted and an bad account deleted and their score went down 1 point. Has anyone ever heard of this? Also, how soon do they update to FICO?
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with most of the others.  I love TC.  Even though their scores are not accurate, they gave me enough of an indication to know when it was time to find out my real score and they apply for my loan.  
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

cfstr1 wrote:
I like true credit for the daily pulls. However, how soon do they update their fakos because I had two collection accounts deleted and an bad account deleted and their score went down 1 point. Has anyone ever heard of this? Also, how soon do they update to FICO?

With TC, every time you update, you get an updated report and updated FAKOs. There and then.

One's FICO score isn't actually stored on one's credit report. It's a snapshot of a moment in time. A still picture of the motion picture that is your credit.

If you're a SW subscriber, then I believe your EQ FICO score is stored and when updates hit your EQ report you get a notice providing an update of your FICO score change.

Your FICO score isn't a final grade, it's your mid-semester grade. You ask for the it, the professor calculates it based on all work turned in to date, and you get your grade. But fail your next quiz, and your grade might drop.

Message 13 of 14
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Um TC is awesome! I used TC for daily pulls to B* my TU to 0 Inquiries. Their monitoring sucks, FAKOs are worthless, but the daily pulls and B* are completely worth it.

TC monitoring is as good as the individual agencies themselves. I haven't seen any errors in updates on TL's. All the payments are posted credit limits and payments are accurate. Great value for the money.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.