cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it ok to pay orchard bank one time fee

Frequent Contributor

Is it ok to pay orchard bank one time fee

of 19 will my debit card?  They finally sent me an e-mail that they are waiting on my 19 to send my card.  Should I mail it or can I do over the phone?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Is it ok to pay orchard bank one time fee

I was just approved for Orchard and I can see my fee online as being due.  Havn't got my card yet.  I wonder if that is holding mine up.

Just to be safe, I wouldn't respond to the email.  I'ld log into the Orchard website, you never know who's sending a fake email....
Message 2 of 8
Frequent Contributor

When I check my application status on their website it says 10-14 days under review.  I do know that when I applied it said that I could pay my 19 fee either then via the site or mail it in.  I gave them my email addy and it just came through today with a phone number to call if I wanted to pay by debit or to print the page and it gives me the addy to mail the 19 to.  I would like to speed things up and pay by debit it that is wise. 
Message 3 of 8
Regular Contributor

I just looked at mine and don't see anything about being under review.  My account says bal of $39 (my fee), pmy due of $0 and avail credit of $461. 

I guess I'll wait a few more days and see if it comes in the mail.....
Message 4 of 8
Frequent Contributor

Are you logging in under check my status?  That is where I log in and give them my social and zip.  All it has ever told me is under review 10-14 days.  It would be nice to get a little more detail.
Message 5 of 8
Regular Contributor

No, I log in with my ID & Password and go directly to my account, it shows the balance, etc

BUT, the card came in the mail today. 

Did they originally tell you it was approved?
Message 6 of 8
Frequent Contributor

Yes they did originally tell me when I applied that I was approved.  They also had me pick out the look of the card I wanted.  I cannot log in with an id and password because I cannot create one without a card #.  So the wait continues. 
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I registered before getting the card, but I don't really remember if I had a confirmation number or anything after getting approved. 

Good luck, keep us posted...

ctRob
Message 8 of 8