Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it ok to pay orchard bank one time fee

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it ok to pay orchard bank one time fee

of 19 will my debit card?  They finally sent me an e-mail that they are waiting on my 19 to send my card.  Should I mail it or can I do over the phone?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it ok to pay orchard bank one time fee

I was just approved for Orchard and I can see my fee online as being due.  Havn't got my card yet.  I wonder if that is holding mine up.

Just to be safe, I wouldn't respond to the email.  I'ld log into the Orchard website, you never know who's sending a fake email....
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I check my application status on their website it says 10-14 days under review.  I do know that when I applied it said that I could pay my 19 fee either then via the site or mail it in.  I gave them my email addy and it just came through today with a phone number to call if I wanted to pay by debit or to print the page and it gives me the addy to mail the 19 to.  I would like to speed things up and pay by debit it that is wise. 
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just looked at mine and don't see anything about being under review.  My account says bal of $39 (my fee), pmy due of $0 and avail credit of $461. 

I guess I'll wait a few more days and see if it comes in the mail.....
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you logging in under check my status?  That is where I log in and give them my social and zip.  All it has ever told me is under review 10-14 days.  It would be nice to get a little more detail.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I log in with my ID & Password and go directly to my account, it shows the balance, etc

BUT, the card came in the mail today. 

Did they originally tell you it was approved?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they did originally tell me when I applied that I was approved.  They also had me pick out the look of the card I wanted.  I cannot log in with an id and password because I cannot create one without a card #.  So the wait continues. 
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I registered before getting the card, but I don't really remember if I had a confirmation number or anything after getting approved. 

Good luck, keep us posted...

ctRob
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.