Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it too early to sue?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it too early to sue?

Little update...

I met with the lawyer on Wednesday. He thinks I have a case but he needs to do some research to see if because Palisades never sent a dunning letter if they were legally required to respond to my DV request or stop reporting. His advice was keep all the papers I have and see what happens with my disputes. If they drop off all of my CRs, just let it go. If it sticks on any of them then we can see about an FDCPA lawsuit in federal court. He only requires I pay the filing fee. If we do anything in small claims there will be no out of pocket for me at all.

As of today, Palisades has now dropped off EX as of Wednesday morning and TU as of today. Still waiting to see what happens with EQ.

I pulled a new FICO on TU and it's up 14 pts to 657 Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it too early to sue?

Ok I just pulled my National City report and saw that Palisades is now off of EQ FINALLY! I pulled a new report for EQ and I'm up 13 points to 671!!!!!! Now if my school loan late gets removed I might be real near to the rareified air of the 700 club!!!!!!
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.