Established Contributor
Takunda1

Is it true that BoA 99/500 does not offer CLI?

I got a letter saying because I had a good payment record with them , they were refunding my $99. I got my $99 back then I emailed CS for a CLI, I got an email back stating that some things cannot be discussed via email and I should call and speak to a CSR, so I did and they said the 99?500 does not offer CLI is this true for everyone else?
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Re: Is it true that BoA 99/500 does not offer CLI?

Yes and no.

No, the 99/500 card does not offer CLIs. However, since they sent your $99, that means your account has been graduated to unsecured. So, technically, you no longer have a secured 99/500 card. You have a "normal" credit card with a $500 credit line. And BofA does offer CLIs on their unsecured cards.

My advice is to keep your balance low and your payments on time. Come September, ask them for a CLI, and you'll probably be upgraded to a $1000 CL.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Established Contributor
Takunda1

Re: Is it true that BoA 99/500 does not offer CLI?

Okay I guess I'll wait. Thanx

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+