cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it true that Chase will do heloc on non-occupied at CR 560??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it true that Chase will do heloc on non-occupied at CR 560??

Not sure about Chase, I know you def. couldn't at WaMu.  WaMu just changed their policy this past month of Stated Income as well.  Before, if you were auto approved, and the line/loan amount was 250K and under, it was ALL stated income, owner occupied and non-owner occupied.  No docs, at all.  NOW, on ANY non-owner occupied properties they require income documnetation, no matter WHAT the Fico.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

m77573 wrote:
Not sure about Chase, I know you def. couldn't at WaMu.  WaMu just changed their policy this past month of Stated Income as well.  Before, if you were auto approved, and the line/loan amount was 250K and under, it was ALL stated income, owner occupied and non-owner occupied.  No docs, at all.  NOW, on ANY non-owner occuhyopied properties they require income documnetation, no matter WHAT the Fico.

Is it true that banks do get testy about funds for non occupied housing? (Housing that you can't verify will be rented etc?)  Was just wondering...
Message 12 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Right now, the banks are leery of anything at all Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback.  My score is better than 560 but not a whole lot...647 at TU.   We are renting the property so maybe that will help us.

I appreciate the thoughts.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.