Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a TU score watch?

tag
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Is there a TU score watch?

I'm signed up for the EQ score watch which is really great. I just paid the 20$ to get my TU report but it's showing a balance on a CC I paid off a few weeks ago. I really hate to have to pull it again to see if my score went up. Is there some sort of FICO tracker for TU?

Also how long does it take for it to update once something is paid off or a CLI happens..something with your UTL changes.. I'm expecting a jump in my score but I don't know when to look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is there a TU score watch?

@Sitori wrote:
I'm signed up for the EQ score watch which is really great. I just paid the 20$ to get my TU report but it's showing a balance on a CC I paid off a few weeks ago. I really hate to have to pull it again to see if my score went up. Is there some sort of FICO tracker for TU?

Also how long does it take for it to update once something is paid off or a CLI happens..something with your UTL changes.. I'm expecting a jump in my score but I don't know when to look.

Unfortunately there's no SW-like product for TU. What works for many of us is to subscribe to a CMS that pulls all 3 and as I see changes, then I can pull a new TU FICO report if I wanted to know the score change. Typically CCs report once per month and they'll report the balance you had on the statement date.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.