cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an advantage to buying the FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring for $24.95.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an advantage to buying the FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring for $24.95.

Hey everyone, I currently have the FICO Quarterly Monitoring product (monitors Transunion only) for $4.95 every 3 months. However I was wondering if I should switch to the FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring for $24.95 (monthly billing), because this product offers monitoring for all 3 credit bureaus. With the FICO Quarterly Monitoring it shows importanbt account indicators such as "date the account was closed/opened", and it gives "payment history" for a few months. But I wanted a more comprehensive/detailed FICO product that lists things such as "date of first delinquency" and things such as the date of when negative items are going to be "removed/expunged" from my credit report. Does FICO 3-Bureau Monitoring offer these things (date of first delinquency information, and the date of credit report expungement of negative items)? The reason I was wondering about this is because the FICO Quarterly Monitoring is not very detailed as it does not mention the date of first delinquency nor does it say when items are scheduled to be removed off credit reports.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there an advantage to buying the FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring for $24.95.

No it doesn't.
I have the monthly monitoring and cannot see the dofd. It basically shows what you are describing for the quartely. But I do like being able to see the other fico scores used for mortgage and auto loans.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.