Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this for real? 842 FICO?!?!

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Is this for real? 842 FICO?!?!

Congrats. yes. those are the exact same scores you would get here. they are both fico 08 scores without any doubt. since ive been here for a while. i meet like 4 people that have 850 scores. and several with 847 plus. and you can beleive i drilled them for information as how to get score in the clouds. the best advice came from former mod here at my fico. fused. he explained to get those last few points. he kept his util at 1percent for months. on 1 card only. good luck op. great score.

Message 21 of 22
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Is this for real? 842 FICO?!?!

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@BobboZR2 wrote:

I know that my FICO scores have generally been in the low 800-810s but I haven't ordered a FICO score in a while. However, my Discover Card and my Barclays Card now provide me with my FICO scores. I looked the scores up yesterday and both the Discover and Barclays cards are reporting a FICO score of 842! From what I've read, these are legitimate FICO scores, but a part of me cannot believe I could be only 8 points away from that perfect (and absolutely unattainable) 850. Are these the new FICO 08 scores? Is this the new scoring method used if I were to purchse my scores directly from myFICO?

A fantastice score!!

But I have to say that an 850 is possible. There are several of us lately who have obtained that goal. Let us know when you get there.

Should roll out the red carpet as the drums rollSmiley Wink

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.