Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this illegal? Advice

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is this illegal? Advice

A judgment can be valid for a very long time, states SOL doesnt apply to judgments, the state laws governing judgments control in this case, you need to look them up, judgments typically can be renewed to time indefinite and it is something you will have to address at some point. Judgments can also be moved by the domestication process between states.

Message 11 of 12
themanwhosoldtheworld
Valued Member

Re: Is this illegal? Advice

I'm not for bashing anyone so don't take this that way. I haven't had a perfect past by any means and there really is something to be said about taking care of your "skeletons" and cleaning up your past. Helps a guy sleep at night. If you have to ask if something is legal, it most likely is not. There are plenty of things listed in the OP that are not legal though. Legal or not, it's more about how you want to live life. At least it was for me.
Starting Score: EQ: 695 (MyFico)
Current Score: EQ 729(MyFico 05/07/14), EXP 724 05/08/2014, 744 Card Acquisition Risk Score 09/09/13 (Chase Pulled)
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.