Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this my accurate credit score?

tag
Coreyswife4ever
Regular Contributor

Is this my accurate credit score?

I pulled my experian credit report from freecreditreport.com.  It's telling me my experian credit score is 566 and that's the same thing Credit Check Total told me.  Now I know the scores I received from Credit Check Total are wrong because I pulled my Equifax and Transunion scores from here and they were off by 70 and 100 points.  If the scores on freecreditreport.com aren't right then where can I pull my correct experian score?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Re: Is this my accurate credit score?

The scores you got from here are accurate. The EX socres you got from freecreditreport and CCT match cause they are both third party sites maintained by Experian but they are what are generally considered FAKOS. In that they are not FICOs and are not considered by lenders for any purposes and their scoring methodologies differ from that of FICO. In fact their methods are quite vague and no one really knows how they work.

We cant obtain EX FICO scores anymore. They are available only to vendors. EX has started their own Vantagescore but thats another FAKO to you and me along with their Plus score.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.