Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this possible??????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this possible??????

dispute with CRA  as  not yours. They will be removed from your CR.
Message 11 of 15
KarimaKC
Established Member

I agree with Happy Days.  Dispute them, and perhaps they will be taken off with verification.  Good luck.  I know living on a fixed income must be hard for your Mom.  Life can be hard.  May this board be a refuge as well as a well of information for you.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since your score is a below average. The only good thing out there is to use Debt consolidation. But Juliem, since is your mom and not you, you should ask her to remove you as a authorize user first. Than, and only than juliem, you used Debt consolidation. An important thing do not close the accounts. The best way for to help her, it is helping yourself first. Your scores are not too bad. If you remove your name and your scores gets higher, you could help her by getting an unsecured load or if you have a house or a car, you could get a secure loan. Than, you could use the loan to help, because  your loan would have a lower Apr than what she has right now on her cards(I am assuming). Help yourself, before helping her.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME...I'LL START THE PROCESS TOMORROW..I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.GOD BLESS.....J
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

(Also, posting in all caps makes it seem like you're shouting.)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.