Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't this special?

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Isn't this special?

personal score  lost 19 yesterday, only change was that Dillards reported I charged $21 first time in six months, that's my only balance on $1100 cl.

I have $183 this month spent, but already have the payment scheduled along with the $21.   Will I gain the 19 back?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Isn't this special?

Are you absolutely sure nothing else changed on your report? FAKO or FICO score?
Message 2 of 7
cobra19
Valued Contributor

That doesn't sound right, fish. Are you sure the cl is still $1100 and that nothing else changed? No new inquiries?
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 7
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Absolutely positive...I'm a bit befuddled.  It 'could' be an error.  Tomorrow I'm going to check the other two to see what's up.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will recover-

Either FICO does not like activity of inactive cards or you kicked to "too many accounts with balances"
Message 5 of 7
booboo
Valued Member

Something may have changed on your report that hasn't actually posted yet. Sometimes there is a couple day lag between your score change and what actually changed on your CR. Hopefully it's nothing and your score will jump right back up.
Message 6 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'd say that it's because you woke up a sleepy account, and possibly you had one more account reporting a balance than usual.

What negative remarks did you get on your FICO score report? Or at any rate, what remarks did you get that were different from your last score report for the same CRA?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.