Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Perhaps A Small World

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's Perhaps A Small World

Overheard a guy here at work talking on his cell to a potential renter for one of his rental properties. Think it's out in Yakivega$ (aka Yakima, WA).

Anywho, he got down to asking about credit, how he pulls a credit report, asks the applicant whether they had good credit, he's listening to them talk, then something really caught my attention. From the context of me listening in on this one side of the conversation, it sounded like the renter asked whether the landlord would accept a copy of the applicant's credit report that the applicant provided.

Landlord said no, but I would have to conclude it's someone who frequents this or one of the other online forums. Darned few people even pull their credit let alone consider offering a copy for a credit transaction.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Perhaps A Small World

That is funny!! It wasn't me though. It would be cool to put a face to the screen names.Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.