Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's good to be back!

tag
2anewu
Regular Contributor

It's good to be back!

Hello everyone, I have enjoyed reading the threads. So much has been going on -- but it is good to be back in the forums. I have a question about a CO. I have one with citiauto and am paying on it (a voluntary repo that went bad), anyway after I started paying on it they updated my CR--I disputed it--and it came back even worse b/c it was verified which came with a new date. Okay what I want to know is which letter do I use to ask them to report it as paying as agreed or settled? SOL is up for OK (I believe) but now I live in MO which has an even longer one.  I have been trying to search the forums but I can not catch up with it all. THANKS and great job to all!! 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's good to be back!

Im only guessing here....Because it is already a CO  I think that the DOFD applies.

The date that you see should say....last updated.  this has nothing to due with the DOFD

Im not sure about them saying paying as agreed

You need someone that knows about that.

2anewu wrote:
Hello everyone, I have enjoyed reading the threads. So much has been going on -- but it is good to be back in the forums. I have a question about a CO. I have one with citiauto and am paying on it (a voluntary repo that went bad), anyway after I started paying on it they updated my CR--I disputed it--and it came back even worse b/c it was verified which came with a new date. Okay what I want to know is which letter do I use to ask them to report it as paying as agreed or settled? SOL is up for OK (I believe) but now I live in MO which has an even longer one.  I have been trying to search the forums but I can not catch up with it all. THANKS and great job to all!! 

Message 2 of 3
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Re: It's good to be back!

Thanks!! I was not going to dispute it but I decided to b/c there were 2 of the same acct's on my CR. Anyway that turned out to burn me bad b/c now a balance shows and they are reporting to the CRA's again. Talk about sticking my foot in my mouth.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.