Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's time to play the waiting game.

tag
rbrown973
Regular Contributor

It's time to play the waiting game.

Today was the day that I paid the last $770 for a collect that will be deleted once payment is recieved. (PFD accepted.)

The only Collection I have now is a medical bill for $250 that was reinserted to EQ in FEB.

I'm Currently waiting on some updates from EQ that include the following:

1. Disputed the balance on a Cap1 CC, its been 26days since initial dispute.
                                                           Balance was $265 in Feb. Now $3.70

2. Disputed the balance on a HSBC CC, its also been 26days since initial dispute.
                                                           Balance was $207 in Feb. Now $0

3. Sent Cap1 a GW and they removed some lates for me.
                                                    Waiting to see the update...

4. $770.20 Collection (PFD accepted)
                                                 Mailed the money order off today 4/9/08

5. My Util was 67% now it's under 10%

I hope EQ will update the above by May 1st.

Question Does anyone have a clue to how this will impact my Fico score?

Thanks,
The Grass Is always Greener On The Other Side
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: It's time to play the waiting game.

No clue..... but geeze it sure is inspiring to see that your PFD were accepted. I love this web site!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really hard to estimate score change.

Was this your only baddies?

Do you have any other good accounts?

Long history?

Message 3 of 4
rbrown973
Regular Contributor

I have 3 CC's total. 
                                  1. Cap1 for 2yrs now GW accepted so my lates should be removed. 
                                  2. First Premier 1yr. now- never late
                                  3. HSBC 1yr. now-never late
                                  4. CU installment loan 2yrs now. was $1000 but as of March 30th. balance $124- never late

I have serveral student loans that were late but all Paid in full and reporting paid as agreed. There about 6yrs old.

Direct loan for about year- Paid as agreed- never late.

EQ=571
The Grass Is always Greener On The Other Side
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.