Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCPenney GW success!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JCPenney GW success!!!!

I am so happy!!! Smiley Very Happy
 I faxed JCPenney a GW letter on 31 Aug, I got a reply by mail today from them saying that they tried to call me on 5 Sept (I was out of town).  Anway, they stated that they have contacted all credit reporting agencies to update my credit file by removing all lates.  They also said that JCPenney sold its credit portfolio to GE Money Bank which is owned and operated by General Electric so all credit communications sent to JCPenney is forwarded to them.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JCPenney GW success!!!!

Congratulations and thnx for the note on GE money Bank.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 6
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Can you post a copy of you GW letter?
Message 4 of 6
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

omg, you're so lucky! I sent them a gw 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything from them! GE money bank hates me thoughSmiley Sad I sent gemb 5 gws 3 weeks ago for 5 different accounts and have not heard anything! The waiting game is driving me crazy!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just used a sample GW letter that I found in this forum and faxed it to Mr. Myron Ullman, the chief executive of JCPenney.  I faxed it to 972-431-1362, I found that info on this forum as well.  Hopes this helps
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.