Established Member
tiffo02

Jcp and authorized users

ive been an authorized user on my moms account for years. And they have always reported in my cr. Due to a mishap I was accidentally removed as an authorized user. I have now been readded bask as authorized user for months and they don't report for me anymore. How can I get thus resolved? Everytime I.call jcp they tell me pls hold and hang up on me
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Jcp and authorized users

Keep trying. They don't have to report, but it doesn't hurt to call again and again. Also check around with other AU folks in here to see if their GECRB CCs report.

Established Member
tiffo02

They do report. They always did until I was accidentally removed as an authorized user. The primary user readded me back to the account and now they aren't reporting
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

It might be a policy change on their part.  They are not required to report AUs, and may have decided to discontinue.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}