Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining 700 Club

tag
burghpa
Regular Contributor

Joining 700 Club

Wow, this morning I got an alert, and score is at 719 Smiley Happy Finally enjoying the 700+ status in less than 2 years Smiley Happy  A GW with  BMW creditcard (11K balnace, paid collection), corrected the balance info etc, but TL and Lates are still there I guess it is not affecting the score that much.

Screen Shot 2014-06-20 at 4.52.24 PM.png

I thought this will give some inspiration to others in this forum. I haven't been active lately in forum, but this forum helped me tremendously. So don't give up people. Though I tempoarirly took a break, now this give me a new inspiration. Also, I gardened, gardeded and gardent even more Smiley Wink No new CC for almost a year since i want to apply for Mortgage.  i am happy with the Cards  i have now (most of the tradelines are now at $2k range upgraded from $500)

I actually gave up on GW letter after two of them went into dispute.  So my score may drop by few points if one of the dispuate with lates were reintroduced, but i am hoping it will still be close to 700.  I started my journey with  a score of 500 a year and half ago.  My GW Letter for BMW Credit card is the one changed this way, though they didn't really remove any lates or  remove TL, they updated the outstanding, paid balance (11K) etc correctly.  I will still contiue with my GW letter now.

here is my previous thread:

Six months, 160+ points, looking for advice

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Joining 700 Club

Congrats and welcome to the club. Next step is the 800 club!
Message 2 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your credit journey.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 5
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your journey thus far! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.