Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining NFCU after previous membership freeze

tag
bogoss83
Established Member

Joining NFCU after previous membership freeze

Here is the story, in 2013 i joined Navy Federal through a friend. A few months later they froze my membership and all accounts for not qualifying for membership. I now live with a guy who is a member (he was in the military) and i want to join through him. When i try to do the application online it says that i can't do it. Do you think i can still join?

EX FICO: 720
EQ FICO: 740
TU FICO: 760
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Joining NFCU after previous membership freeze

Only one way to find out. Call them tomorrow
Message 2 of 5
bogoss83
Established Member

When i call they say i have to speak to security department, when i call security department they say i have to speak to a specific lady, when i get transferred to that lady she does not answer the phone and i get forwarded to voicemail and she never returns my calls

EX FICO: 720
EQ FICO: 740
TU FICO: 760
Message 3 of 5
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@bogoss83 wrote:

When i call they say i have to speak to security department, when i call security department they say i have to speak to a specific lady, when i get transferred to that lady she does not answer the phone and i get forwarded to voicemail and she never returns my calls

Are you close to a branch? May have better luck by visiting one.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going to be tough.  Navy's security department is extremely tough.  Once you're on their blacklist it's going to be tough to get back in especially when you're using a method that is probably the most abused one and leads to a lot of accounts being shut down.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.