Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Re: Update: Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

That's strange... :smileysurprised:

I was concidering giving them a call, but maybe I'll wait for them to call me...

What were your scores? They pulled EX for me.

Rob
Established Contributor
so_confused

Re: Update: Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

I don't have a current for EX but it was 661, TU 659, EQ 691. But my report is dirty...everything is old and paid. No BK. I was approved for the AMEX delta, they bumped the cl to 5K on activation...and they declinded me for the HHonors..for some bunk reason. So I applied for the Starwood.  No answer on that yet.  I'm done though, no matter what the outcome is on these last two. I feeling like I have pushed to hard...time to cool it for a while.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Update: Christian Community Credit Union

Nice woman called today and asked for Proof of Income, DL's and SS Cards and HARD COPY of APPLICATION. I faxed off to her, and spoke after I did... Looks pretty good so far, my fingers are still crossed:smileyindifferent:

But somehow it feels like they are in the approval phase of our application. I decided last minute to request a small BT ($1400 WAMU) @ 2.9% for 18 months... That will be the 1% - 9% balance after a first payment.

Bruiser was right, they are pretty good at customer service.

Take Care.

Rob
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

Re: Update: Christian Community Credit Union

any news on your CCCU account?

it took a little while for me, here's how it went

6/19 - sent in application requesting 5k
6/27 - ran my credit report
6/28 - got an email with a counter-offer of 1k but added my wife as joint to see if CL increased
6/29 - got an email back approved for 2k
7/09 - got my card in the mail

Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Bruiser wrote:
any news on your CCCU account?

it took a little while for me, here's how it went

6/19 - sent in application requesting 5k
6/27 - ran my credit report
6/28 - got an email with a counter-offer of 1k but added my wife as joint to see if CL increased
6/29 - got an email back approved for 2k
7/09 - got my card in the mail

Got a $5,000 approval! Cards should be in the mail box tomorrow or tThursday. :smileyvery-happy:

Rob
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

They did ask for proof of income... It was funny, the woman Gerri called and asked my wife if my income was a typo:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for your help here.

Rob
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

awesome!

i'm going to try to ease my way to a 5k limit gradually starting in 6 months

i give them an A+ in customer service
and they approved me with a bk,,..they can't be that bad :smileyvery-happy:

Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Re: Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

FICO_Focused wrote:
Does anyone no if there are other prime lenders that offer Joint Account opportunities?

Wells Fargo is converting DW from AU to joint. Just filled out a form and sent it back.

We have a joint State Farm Visa.

HSBC said they wouldn't convert from individual to joint. Levitz store card. But I'm going to press them on this.

I believe Citibank is no longer issuing joint accounts. Only one I know of to flat out say no to new joint accounts.

Frequent Contributor
Lori344

Noah_Bodie wrote:

HSBC said they wouldn't convert from individual to joint. Levitz store card. But I'm going to press them on this.

I believe Citibank is no longer issuing joint accounts. Only one I know of to flat out say no to new joint accounts.

Noah,
I added DH to all my HSBC accts as Joint, no problem, last year. He's adding me to his Best buy reward zone as we speak. I think you spoke to someone in a bad mood.
cheers,
~lori

Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Lori344 wrote:
I added DH to all my HSBC accts as Joint, no problem, last year. He's adding me to his Best buy reward zone as we speak. I think you spoke to someone in a bad mood.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to lean on them.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+