Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

That's strange... Smiley Surprised

I was concidering giving them a call, but maybe I'll wait for them to call me...

What were your scores? They pulled EX for me.

Rob
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

I don't have a current for EX but it was 661, TU 659, EQ 691. But my report is dirty...everything is old and paid. No BK. I was approved for the AMEX delta, they bumped the cl to 5K on activation...and they declinded me for the HHonors..for some bunk reason. So I applied for the Starwood.  No answer on that yet.  I'm done though, no matter what the outcome is on these last two. I feeling like I have pushed to hard...time to cool it for a while.
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Christian Community Credit Union

Nice woman called today and asked for Proof of Income, DL's and SS Cards and HARD COPY of APPLICATION. I faxed off to her, and spoke after I did... Looks pretty good so far, my fingers are still crossedSmiley Indifferent

But somehow it feels like they are in the approval phase of our application. I decided last minute to request a small BT ($1400 WAMU) @ 2.9% for 18 months... That will be the 1% - 9% balance after a first payment.

Bruiser was right, they are pretty good at customer service.

Take Care.

Rob
Message 13 of 20
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

Re: Update: Christian Community Credit Union

any news on your CCCU account?

it took a little while for me, here's how it went

6/19 - sent in application requesting 5k
6/27 - ran my credit report
6/28 - got an email with a counter-offer of 1k but added my wife as joint to see if CL increased
6/29 - got an email back approved for 2k
7/09 - got my card in the mail

BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bruiser wrote:
any news on your CCCU account?

it took a little while for me, here's how it went

6/19 - sent in application requesting 5k
6/27 - ran my credit report
6/28 - got an email with a counter-offer of 1k but added my wife as joint to see if CL increased
6/29 - got an email back approved for 2k
7/09 - got my card in the mail

Got a $5,000 approval! Cards should be in the mail box tomorrow or tThursday. Smiley Very Happy

Rob
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

They did ask for proof of income... It was funny, the woman Gerri called and asked my wife if my income was a typoSmiley Very Happy

Thanks for your help here.

Rob
Message 16 of 20
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

awesome!

i'm going to try to ease my way to a 5k limit gradually starting in 6 months

i give them an A+ in customer service
and they approved me with a bk,,..they can't be that bad Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Joint Accounts w/ Christian Community Credit Union

FICO_Focused wrote:
Does anyone no if there are other prime lenders that offer Joint Account opportunities?

Wells Fargo is converting DW from AU to joint. Just filled out a form and sent it back.

We have a joint State Farm Visa.

HSBC said they wouldn't convert from individual to joint. Levitz store card. But I'm going to press them on this.

I believe Citibank is no longer issuing joint accounts. Only one I know of to flat out say no to new joint accounts.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:

HSBC said they wouldn't convert from individual to joint. Levitz store card. But I'm going to press them on this.

I believe Citibank is no longer issuing joint accounts. Only one I know of to flat out say no to new joint accounts.

Noah,
I added DH to all my HSBC accts as Joint, no problem, last year. He's adding me to his Best buy reward zone as we speak. I think you spoke to someone in a bad mood.
cheers,
~lori

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lori344 wrote:
I added DH to all my HSBC accts as Joint, no problem, last year. He's adding me to his Best buy reward zone as we speak. I think you spoke to someone in a bad mood.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to lean on them.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.