Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgememnt Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgememnt Question

I had a judgememnt put against me before I filed Bankruptcy due to job loss. The judgememnt has never showed up on my credit report. I put it in my Chapter 7 bankruptcy. I have no assets and my bankruptcy was discharged and closed on June 27, 2007. How can I get this removed off my credit report as showing a balance due. The judgememnt was from NCO. Origional was from a credit card. I do have an attorney but was looking for support from here also.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Judgememnt Question

If you included it in your BK then dispute it with the CRA as included. If they do not remove it then contact the OC and fax them a copy of your discharge paperwork as proof.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgememnt Question

They do not have to remove it, just update to read included in BK. Everything that was listed in the BK will still show up for that 7yr period. You can GW them but by law they can still report it for 7yrs as long as it is listed as included in BK.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.