Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement question

tag
christypagano
Established Member

Judgement question

I was just wondering if you were served with papers today, can you pay it immediately tomorrow and be done?  I move a lot and although I think that I've paid my final bills (utility etc), one always haunts me later.  I'm buying a house due to close this month, and 2 collections popped up which were already paid way before posting and are in the process of deletion.  I only have a few weeks to go.  My mind is getting the best of me!! "Did you pay this or what about that?" I'm going crazy and everytime I get a Scorewatch alert, my stomach drops.  Smiley Surprised Thanks for your input!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgement question

If the mortgage pulls them  I believe that all you need is your cancelled checks showing payment. BUT wait for someone else to answer.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgement question

That is correct - if it's paid you only need the receipts showing paid and I would get on the bureaus immediately w/dispute and provide copies of PAID receipts so your score/report reflects accurately.

Fax them!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.